Sunday, May 20, 2012

It has been over two years since I wrote on this blog. I don't know why I stopped all of a sudden and moved over to Facebook. Maybe because there was a ready audience to hear me rant and rave, or even appreciate my thoughts instead of the anonymity of this blog. Much as I like to be read, I somehow lost the privacy I have always cherished. Well, at least in this blog. Nobody has to read about it or judge me for my stupidities and idiosyncrasies.

Like some fortress of solitude. No one dares to enter. I am safe and secure, and probably happy to have a bit of sanity. Isn't that what everybody wants? To be sane somewhere, even in some remote corner of the world wide web? Maybe it's better to keep on writing on this blog. To finally find a repository for my thoughts, even the darkest ones.

Here's to the re-opening of this blog!

No comments: