Thursday, September 13, 2007



Yeah right...pffft.

I should be happy but...

I should be happy but somehow the rain keeps pouring over me. I really need a change of pace in my life, my job, and in my relationships. I just feel so worn out with the way things are. I always seem to get the last morsels off the plate, and it’s just that eating the whole cake would please me these days. That’s why I am really hoping of getting that interview with one of those New Zealand museums I applied to. Run away…run away from all this negativity and boredom that I’m surrounded with.

I wonder sometimes, what if I’d just pass on the message that I died? How would people react? Last Wednesday, I read over this book about infamous murders, and there was this section about people who faked their own death to escape from their tedious life. What if I did the same? What if I announced over at my Friendster page that I passed away and had been cremated? Maybe it's insane, but the very act indicates that I would like to start over, find a new identity, establish new ties and burn bridges with people that I have lost every desire to re-connect with. Just a thought.

No comments: