Tuesday, August 14, 2007

What a Pain!

Today I feel that I'm in hell. Literally. My back has been killing me since yesterday. With all of the rush to get to work, I slip and land on my tushy. Good thing that my head didn't hit the floor or else I might have ended up a vegetable on life support. But the pain...it seems to run like a freaking horse all over my back, and like daggers being stabbed onto me. It's all my fault. I should've been more careful.

What else has happened today? Ah yes...got my first rejection slip from a publisher. But it's alright. It was my first venture into fiction writing. I guess my stories were a bit trite...At least writing out my frustrations is better than letting them steam over. I'm trying to get out of the Walter Mitty mode that people make me to be.

No comments: