Friday, March 23, 2007

Edvard Munch, The Scream


Wandering Mind...Again!


I feel actually numb and dumb today. Again, I should be looking at my situation in a positive light, but it seems that pessimism is the order of the day whenever I’m in the office. I’m so heavily loaded with assignments that I really don’t know what and when to start with. I feel as if I’m in quagmire, and slowly sinking in depression. I keep on drinking coffee to keep my spirits up, but heck, it doesn't change the fact that whatever interest I have in this job is slowly ebbing away.

Do I have what it takes to continue working in this company? Maybe, I have good traits as an employee, but what of expertise? I’m more suitable for cultural work than all of this financial analysis mumbo-jumbo. Crap, I’m beginning to be like the “Born Loser”.


With utmost thanks to the Born Loser comic strip


At least, it’s the weekend. I could take a few hours off to read a book and maybe continue writing my novel.

No comments: